Utshongo Mining Services > Mining and Industrial Chemicals
Mining and Industrial Chemicals
- Dispersants: Our range of dispersants are suitable for use in the flotation of phosphates, oxides, copper, nickel, platinum, gold.
Benefits: pulp viscosity reduction, sequestering agent, complexes cations and reducing secondary hydrophilisation effect, gangue rejection, talc/clay dispersion, overall increase in metal recovery.
- Depressants: Various grades of guar are available for your needs.
- Binders: We supply both inorganic and organic binders for coal fines, manganese, chrome and iron ore fines agglomeration.
Benefits: excellent green strength, quick curing times, excellent final strength, water resistance, high temperature resistance.
- Backfill chemicals: Our back-fill technology has been proven and is being used by reputable mining companies in South Africa.
- Fire retardants: Our environmentally friendly to animals and plants. They can be applied to almost any surface because of it’s super adhesive ability. Its main application is mining timber, electrical cables and roof trusses.
- Corrosion Inhibitors: We supply a simple and easy to apply environmentally friendly coating that is more effective on both clean metal and rusty metal than any other product used in the field. Our coatings contain no heavy metals and come with a 10-year guarantee.
Benefits: exceed EPA standards for Potable Water, fire retarding, one-step multiple coat, UV resistant, scratch resistant, chemical resistant.
- Lubricants, greases, oils and high performance lubricants.